Monday, January 19, 2015

What Does It Matter?

I accepted a Challenge! Writing 1 blog post every day for 7 days. It began when I first started reading Seth Godin's Blog, it unleashed my writing adventure. 

Today is my first day! I am excited for this new adventure!

Day # 1

What does it matter if I take this challenge or not? 

I can think of many things I could do instead.  So why would I consider this? 

Let’s begin to explore.

Question 1: Why am I doing the Your Turn Challenge?

Reason 1 ~ I discovered a passion of writing that I truly enjoy.

Reason 2 ~ This is an innovative way to grow experimentally.

Reason 3 ~ Because if I don’t get on board, then I believe I will let myself down.

Reason 4 ~ I am giving myself permission to keep it simple.

Reason 5 ~ I am ready to move forward in being my creative self.

Reason 6 ~ I believe that I will grow in many ways.

Reason 7 ~ Wanting to explore an uncomfortable path I was afraid of.

Reason 8 ~ I’m ready.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your Facebook post I found you and added your blog to my reader. Looking forward to seeing what you write.

    ReplyDelete