Thursday, February 5, 2015

Working Straight From My Heart

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” Eleanor Roosevelt

In the early 1950’s, my traditional upbringing was probably similar to many families growing up in that generation. My three older sisters finished high school, got an office job, married and started a family.

So why was my life going to be different?

When I reflect over my life, I see that I was given this drive to do things straight from my heart. I didn’t want to settle for less.

This gave me awareness that if I didn’t love what I do, then I couldn’t be excited about life and it would become dull.

When I was massaging hospice patients, some told me that they wished they could have done things differently. They are in a place now when there’s no turning back. I’ll never forget that.

Along the way, I discovered that I love to massage and teach workshops. I found a passion to blog my way through my adventures and sharing it through social media.

Today I can honestly say I work straight from my heart.


I teach continuing education workshops to massage therapists. 


It is a soulful experience. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment