Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Bottom Line

Reflections on my next adventure...


I will live passionately by doing my work and trusting that I will be taken care of.

All of my needs and desires are met. It is all there waiting for me.

I have a drive to do something that I’m not comfortable with, yet...      “I am going to suck until I suck less” Progressive Insurance Lady

Moving forward by doing my passion is all it takes to live an abundant life.

God has a wonderful plan for me.

I realize I can live this life on my terms.

Pay attention to all the goodness and believe it.

God is good.


Amen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the gentle inspiration..Look forward to your thoughts and progress on your adventure Best,estelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Estelle for your support. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete