Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day One: My 100-Word Blog Challenge



My Oxford American Thesaurus defines a challenge as stimulate, inspire and excite. When it presents itself, it’s up to me whether I want to meet it and greet it or not.

I’m in a freelancing class and it’s stimulating me to explore my writing deeper. Task: Inspiring me to write a query letter and exploring topics.

Not excited yet. Why would I accept? Eleanor Roosevelt said it best, “…you must do the thing you think you cannot do.”

Challenge: Post a 100-word blog for 7 days.

Goal: Submit to Reader’s Digest True Story Publication.

Day One, blog is completed!





2 comments:

  1. Bravo on round one...of the 100 words.. Have enjoyed following your adventure--Ann..so good to see it moving along..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and what an adventure it has been!

    ReplyDelete