Monday, August 17, 2015

Where Am I Going?

A funny thing happened to me on the way to pick up information How To Use A Compass at a ranger office. 

I got lost!

It gave me an opportunity in my midlife adventure to find some humor.

I allowed myself enough time to find my destination.

Circled a few times in the wrong direction.

Made every stoplight.

I encountered every slow driver barely looking over the steering wheel.

In such a hurry that I turned down a homeless person.

I guess I had good reason to get that information. I felt dazed and confused.

In its own time I've learned.

What I came away with is to slow down and take pleasure in the ride.

It's not the destination but the journey that we should pay attention to.

Even if it takes a few turns to find it.





No comments:

Post a Comment