Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Learning From Teaching: Self-Awareness Appears

The time I spent in Florida with some good friends while teaching a workshop helped me to realize my authentic self on a deeper level on my midlife adventure.

My dear friends Rochelle and Kathy
I have been searching for ways to discover my bona fide self, living in the present moment and finding the magic at this time of my life.

When I believe in my heart when I trust it to be true, I feel strong, alive and content.

When I let go of my attachments and distractions of my ego self and see it for love, I can relax and breathe.

When I write this, saying it out loud validates my inner conviction even if it doesn’t completely resonate right now but rather I trust the process that it will come. This awareness is coming to terms with being ok with who I am rather than getting approval from others for my okness.

This mind shift means coming to an understanding of acceptance of who I am rather than getting approval from other people.

At this time of my life, having lived all my experiences: the lessons I’ve learned, mistakes I’ve made, things I celebrated, it takes less work to live an authentic life because it is a quicker process for me when I come from a place of love.


The time I spent with my friends made me once again aware what true love is. 


And it’s all about love.

No comments:

Post a Comment