Monday, May 4, 2015

Finding The Magic On A Trip



The aging process has given me a chance to look at things a little differently. Gathering my things for this trip, I found myself in deep thought what would be the common goal that would bring me awareness on each trip.

It’s all about getting out of my comfort zone. I decided each adventure I would look for something to experience outside my normal regimen. Yesterday it was more about finding what fits me at this age and now I realize I am getting too comfortable in my new founded contentment.

Today I will be checking it off my list by taking this trip without any expectations. Getting off my behind, away from my favorite television and getting in the car going to this retreat. More to be revealed.



While on the road, I question myself, “Did I pack my meditation CD’s?” "Nope, it’s part of my adventure to leave things behind.  I could do without." I noticed preparing for this trip that I spend less time concerned with clothes that make me feel pretty and more about comfort.

Being willing and open is the first step that I can take moving towards learning more about myself, getting outside my comfort zone.

First stop Plattsburg for a retreat.


2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to give yourself the gift of a personal retreat. I just returned from one recently, and am enjoying the benefits of what I learned inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an eye opener for sure on a spiritual journey Andrea. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete