Monday, December 22, 2014

It Begins

My destiny rests with me. Reaching my 60th birthday, it dawned on me that this is a perfect time to burst out and examine my life.

Adventuring in Mid Life does not depend on anyone else. At this moment in my life, I am discovering the treasure of my heart and bringing to light my destiny.   

I will adorn my life with serenity, passion and adventure. Life is meant to explore, discovering my spirit. I will dive in and explore with a new perspective, having all the experiences and lessons before me to get to know what really makes my heart sing.

Looking for deeper insights, achieving balance and overall joy on a deeper level sowing the seeds of my fate.


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Live the life you have imagined.     - Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment